Who is michael jordan dating now
Yvette Prieto: 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Michael Jordan’s Wife
After dating for five years, Yvette Prieto, 35, and Michael Jordan, 50, got hitched on April 27. The couple threw an elaborate, luxurious wedding with a ceremony of over 300 guests and a wedding reception for over 1,000 guests in a tent that was bigger than most houses. Michael looks totally in love with his new bride, now it’s your turn to get to know her. Here are some things you have to know about Yvette.
1) She’s a Cuban-American model — I mean are you that surprised? Just look at her! Yvette was born in Cuba and before hooking up with Michael, she had a successful modeling career as a commercial and bikini model, and she even posed for famous designers like Alexander Wang.
2) She was a business student — She’s not a businesswoman — she’s a business, woman. Yvette reportedly studied business in college and worked for her father’s company for a short period of time.
3) She dated Julio Iglesias Jr. — He’s no Enrique, but Yvette was attached to the other Iglesias brother for years before meeting Michael. She actually had a pretty big impact on the guy, as he told Hola! magazine, “I can count on one hand the girls I have dated seriously. Yvette is the third and … the third time’s the charm. She’s a fantastic girl and I like her. Aside from her beauty, which is obvious, she is loving, simple and very good person.” Note to Michael: keep on eye on this Julio fella.
4) She’s a great dancer — Michael and Yvette met at a Miami nightclub in 2008. Yvette caught MJ’s eyes while “freak dancing” with him, according to the Urban Daily.
5) She’s charitable — Yvette and Michael had over a thousand guests come celebrate their wedding, but they refused to accept gifts from any of them! Instead, the couple asked for donations to be made to the James R. Jordan Foundation and that flowers were sent to Jupiter Medical Center.
Now that you know her, can’t you see why MJ had to tie the knot? Let us know, HollywoodLifers!