Who is hillary clinton dating
Hillary Clinton Didn't Want to Attend Trump's Inauguration
Hillary Clinton is opening up about how she tried to get out of going to President Trump‘s inauguration in January, but she attended to keep up with tradition.
Despite losing to Trump in the election, Clinton attended the inauguration as she’s a former First Lady.
“I really tried to get out of going,” Hillary said on The Graham Norton Show, which aired on Friday (October 20).
Hillary said that if any of the other former presidents and First Ladies weren’t attending, they could have used that as an excuse.
“So we called the Bushes, and the elder Bushes were in the hospital, which I think was legitimate,” Clinton said. “Then we called the younger Bushes and they said, ‘yeah, we’re going,’ we called the Carters, and they said, ‘yeah, we’re going.’ So Bill and I looked at each other and said ‘well we got to go.’”
Hillary Clinton Really Tried To Avoid Going to the Inauguration
JJ Links Around The Web
- Mario Batali has officially been fired from The Chew amid sexual harassment allegations - TMZ
- Ross Lynch might be back together with his ex girlfriend - Just Jared Jr
- Terry Bradshaw is praising Colin Kaepernick - TooFab
- Actresses will reportedly be making a huge fashion statement at the 2018 Golden Globes - The Hollywood Reporter
- Hailee Steinfeld is opening up about her new movie - Just Jared Jr
After she didn’t show up to concede the election on election night. why didn’t she just stay home. what difference would it have made?
This isn’t facebook
They don’t usually “show up” to concede – she made the toughest phone call and that speaks to her character considering who was on the other line.
Candidates ALWAYS show up to concede and thank their supporters. Hillary the first female presidential candidate couldn’t do the job. She showed up the next day.